Man, 51, and woman, 28, arrested for murder after two men, aged 43 and 45, stabbed to death in East London 'bloodbath'

A MAN and woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder after two men were stabbed to death in a "bloodbath".

Cops were called were to the house in Ilford following reports of a disturbance at around 4.30am yesterday.

The two men, aged 43 and 45, had both suffered fatal stab wounds while a 28-year-old woman was found with non life-threatening injuries.

She was arrested on suspicion of murder after being Tasered by cops but has since been released under investigation.

Police today confirmed a 51-year-old man has also been arrested on suspicion of murder and is being quizzed in custody.

Horrified neighbours revealed how they were woken up by blood-curdling screams coming from the property.

Kuddus Miah, 44, said: "I saw her getting arrested and put in a police van and then they put her on a stretcher and into an ambulance.

"I heard the lady screaming inside the ambulance."

He added: "It's devastating, it's unheard of here. I have been living here for 15 years and we have never had anything like this. 

"Apparently she had a knife and was coming in and out of the house and screaming 'help, help, help, call the police'."

Neighbour Inamul Hussain, 32, called police and claimed there was a "bloodbath".

He said: "I knew something was wrong and I called the police and then came out but the police were quick.

“I saw them taser her she had blood on her. It was a bloodbath.  

"She was screaming something about husband but it was quite broken. I think they’re Polish.

“I heard the police say put the knife down."

Mr Hussain said cops were shouting “Show me your hands now, get on the floor, get on the floor now."

He added: “There are several men and several women in the house, here always partying and drinking.

“They kept themselves to themselves.”

Scotland Yard confirmed the victims' next of kin have not been informed and enquiries are ongoing.

They said they are still investigating how the suspects and victims were known to each other.

Detective Chief Inspector Perry Benton, said: “We are keen to hear from anyone who was in the Tavistock Gardens area in the early hours of Sunday, 10 January, who hasn’t already spoken to police.

“We have made two arrests as part of a fast-paced investigation that is piecing together the circumstances of how the two men died.

“We need to hear from anybody who knew these men or anything about the sequence of events that led to their untimely deaths.”

Anyone who has information can call the incident room on 020 8345 1570 or police on 101 using ref CAD 1027/10 Jan.

To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Source: Read Full Article