Girl gets head stuck in ceiling like horror movie in outrageous freak accident

A girl has left her parents in hysterics when they found an eerie "hairball" poking through the ceiling like in a scene from a horror movie.

The freak accident took place when the curious child found a hole on the ground in the first floor living room inside their house in Puding county in southwest China's Guizhou province on Friday.

The 8-inch-wide hole was cut for vent installation of an extraction fan that was due to be installed between two floors.

But the young girl had no idea and put her head into the hole before she realised she had become stuck in the corner of the room.

Video taken by the fire brigade shows the firefighters coming to the house to find a "scary" head covered in long hair hanging upside down in the ceiling.

One crew member tries to push the girl's head while the others are holding her upside down on the first floor.

They initially use pliers to expand the opening but are deemed unsuccessful. Then they apply vegetable oil on the girl's head and finally free the girl.

"My nose, it hurts!" she tells the firefighters while they tried to pull her out.

Commander Yang Hao of the Puding division at Anshun Fire Rescue told local media that the girl had became stuck in the hole for an hour before they received reports from the family.

The team spent around 40 minutes to free the girl, who was then taken to a hospital for a detailed checkup.

She was not injured, her parents confirmed.

For more stories, sign up to our Hot Topics newsletter here.

Viewers sent well wishes to the girl in comments but some were shocked when they watched the clip.

One said: "My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw the hair hanging down like that. But at least the girl is okay."

Another wrote: "It is like a scene from The Ring where the ghost crawled out from the well. I shouldn't be watching this at night."

Source: Read Full Article