WO told how Gemma Collins dropped a clanger on The Weakest Link when host Romesh Ranganathan asked her how many beds in a twin suite.
The GC was stumped on today’s episode of the BBC show — claiming to have stayed only in penthouses.
But reality star Gemma, 40, is not the first celebrity to have shown themself up with finger on the buzzer.
Read their bloopers and see if you know what they should have said. Correct answers below.
1. WHO played Vietnam veteran John Rambo in five action films?
Harry Redknapp on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? reckoned: Bruce Willis.
2. “Howzat” is an appeal to the umpire in which sport?
Ex-Geordie Shore star Charlotte Cosby on Celebrity Mastermind: Tennis.
3. In which city is the Olympiastadion, built for the 1972 Olympic games and used by Germany’s national football team?
Cricketer Monty Panesar, Celebrity Mastermind: Athens.
4. The 2019 book No One is Too Small To Make A Difference is a collection of speeches made by a Swedish climate change activist. What’s her name?
Casualty actress Amanda Henderson, Celebrity Master-mind: Sharon.
Most read in News
MAKE OR BREAK
Boris Johnson set to make announcement in next 48 HOURS on more restrictions
MAKE OR BREAK
Boris Johnson confirms Christmas is ON and no new restrictions yet
Christmas is ON in Scotland but fresh rules from Boxing Day for footie & pubs
First pic of dad accused of strangling Lily, 18, to death before dumping body
5. In science, water is composed of hydrogen and which other chemical element?
Maya Jama on Children In Need’s The Weakest Link: Acid.
6. Specifically associated with Christmas, which species of deer is known as a caribou in North America?
Actress Lesley Joseph, Tipping Point Lucky Stars: Bambi.
7. What “L” is a person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement and is also a small rodent?
Scarlett Moffatt, Celebrity Blockbusters: Leprechaun.
8. The Pixar film Brave is mainly set in which UK country?
Olympic Taekwondo champ Jade Jones, The Chase: London.
9. One of the seven wonders of the ancient world, said to have existed in what is now Iraq, is known as The Hanging Gardens Of … ?”
Great British Bake Off star Briony May Williams, Celebrity Mastermind: Fruit.
10 In European folklore, which nocturnal supernatural crea-ture is said to come from the region known as Transylvania?
Jodie Marsh, Celebrity Weakest Link: Bats.
11. In A Christmas Carol, what is the name of Scrooge’s old business partner who makes a spooky Christmas Eve appearance?
Presenter Mel Giedroyc, Celebrity Weakest Link: Scrooge.
12. In The Wizard Of Oz, which of Dorothy’s companions didn’t have a brain?
Sue Perkins, Celebrity Squares: The Tin Man.
13. In the title used by some members of the British Royal Family, the letters HRH stand for His or Her Royal … ?”
Richard Blackwood, Celebrity Mastermind: Majesty.
14. Which US TV channel, based in Atlanta, Georgia, was launched on June 1, 1980, to become the world’s first 24-hours news service?”
TOWIE’s Jess Wright, Celebrity Mastermind: Dallas.
1. Sylvester Stallone
4. Greta Thunberg
11. Jacob Marley
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun news desk?
Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4104. You can WhatsApp us on 07423 720 250. We pay for videos too.
Click here to upload yours.
Click here to get The Sun newspaper delivered for FREE for the next six weeks.
Source: Read Full Article