The jump in the price which was in the lightning speed may have shrunk a little as Bitcoin price, Ethereum price swing within a narrow range. Also, the DeFi space rebounds with major the price of major tokens like YFI, UNI, AMPL swell.
The price of the token has surged magnificently over the past 24 hours, as the token crossed $15000 levels. The immense buying that occurred a couple of days before might have pumped the YFI price to the next level.
The YFI price stands at $15,314.43 with a jump of a massive 9.16 percent in the last working day. The price had dipped below $13500 levels in the last few days but managed to recover within a small time frame.
- The resistance levels are formed at $15,615
- The support levels are formed at $14,368
- The technical indicators suggest a ‘sell’ signal but the chart indicates a massive buy happening in the past couple of hours.
The next to come on our list is the Uniswap. The UNI price in the last working day has surged nearly 0.46 percent, with the price standing at $3.04 at press time. The growing trading volume might point out for good growth in the UNI price in the coming days.
- The resistance level are formed at $3.13
- The support levels are formed at $2.99
- The technical indicators suggest a ‘neutral’ signal which means, currently one can hold the token for some more time.
The Ampleforth price also has risen to significantly higher levels with more token being bought in the last couple of hours. The AMPL price is $1.07 with an increase of 0.73 percent in the last 24-hour time frame.
- The current resistance levels are formed at $1.2347
- The support levels are formed at $1.0878
- The technical indicators point are neutral.
The bitcoin price also is trending surrounding $13000. The price jumps above $13000 and dips back in very less time. The price is $12,946 with a jump of 0.06 percent in the last 24 hours. Coming to Ethereum price, the price has dipped about 0.78 percent and stands around $411.18.
The crypto market volume in the past 24 hours has dipped miserably of about 24.52 percent which is worth $82.20 billion. However, the global crypto market cap has surged by 0.48 percent over the last day.
Source: Read Full Article