When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- This Amazon Prime Day, there are a handful of noteworthy Kitchenaid deals around the web.
- Top deals as of now include $239.99 for a 5-quart mixer (our pick for the best Kitchenaid stand mixer), $219.99 for the 4.5-quart classic, and more.
- For more discounts on appliances, check out our guide to the best Prime Day kitchen deals.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
A Kitchenaid stand mixer is one of those essential kitchen appliances that can do it all. Not only can it knead dough, mix batter, and whip egg whites, if you spring for some attachments it can also roll pasta, churn ice cream, grind meat, and more.
Amazon Prime Day is usually when we see some of the best deals on Kitchenaid stand mixers all year, so if you've been eyeing one, now might be the time to strike. Just keep in mind that they tend to sell out quickly.
Have a look at our roundup of the best kitchen deals, and check out our full list of the Amazon Prime Day 2020 discounts you need to know about.
The best Kitchenaid Stand Mixer deals from around the web:
More standout KitchenAid deals:
3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers, $88.14 (originally $109.99) [You save $21.85]
CucinaPro Pasta Maker Deluxe Set 5 Piece Machine with Spaghetti Fettucini, Angel Hair, Ravioli, Lasagnette Attachments, $39.96 (originally $49.95) [You save $9.99]
- KitchenAid 7-speed Cordless Hand Mixer, $86.05 (originally $99.99) [You save $13.94]
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article