DraftKings is a Massachusetts based company established in 2012 by Jason Robins, Paul Liberman, Matthew Kalish. The CEO of the company is Jason Robins. The platform allows users across the globe to enter into weekly and daily fantasy sports contests.
The platform claims that everything they offer is 100% legit, and their basic marketing angle is that they provide short-term contests when compared to other leagues. Additionally, they’re widely considered one of the most reputable online fantasy sports destinations.
Since Major League Baseball became the first American pro sports organization to invest in DraftKings in 2013, the company has gone on to explode onto the national scene. DraftKings has quickly become the largest daily fantasy sports provider in the United States.
The company offers a wide range of contests, including:
- Freeroll: Completely free to enter, and winnings are paid using DraftKings dollars or Entry Tickets, which can be redeemed later for other contests.
- Guaranteed Prize Pool: Highlighted in orange in the DraftKings lobby, GPP contests earn the entire prize pool, regardless you win the contest or not.
- Sit N’ Go: Sit N’ Go contests are closed if they don’t completely fill. If this occurs, you will automatically be refunded.
- Double Up: Places are double your original entry fee, and all players are paid an equal amount.
- Qualifiers: Qualifier contests pay out in tickets that can be redeemed for paid contests.
- Winner Takes All: Only the first place player wins, who will get the entire prize pool.
- Multi-Entry: You will be allowed to enter multiple teams into a single contest. Payouts differ based on a game.
How DraftKings Works?
Follow these simple steps to win a contest :
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
The ability to transfer money on and off of a betting site is something that should be easy and user-friendly. DraftKings offers plenty of quality options and quick turnarounds.
On DraftKings, you have different alternatives for funding your account. Any new account will have lower deposit limits, but you can get those raised if you wish. To do this, communicate with DraftKings support and let them know about your deposit limits. Further, You need to provide a copy of your driver’s license or state ID and an image of a utility bill in your name within 60 days. Once your documents are verified, you can get your limits increased.
The platform provides 2 ways to withdraw money.
Assume you deposit $100 from your credit card and you win $10,000. Further, you decide to withdraw $9,000 and leave the rest online to play with. The first $100 of that $9,000 will be credited to the credit card you used to deposit. The remaining $8,900 will be sent to you by PayPal or by check. Moreover, PayPal cashouts take 2-8 days while checks can take up to 2-3 weeks to withdraw.
Draftkings Bonuses and offers
Basically, there are three main bonuses available at DraftKings.
- 1 Free Entry to a Paid Game – you can earn when you sign up a new account and make your first deposit.
- 100% First-Time Deposit Bonus – You get a bonus equal to the amount of your first deposit. This bonus is transferred to your account as you earn by participating in contests. The maximum bonus is $600.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus – When you refer a friend to DraftKings, you earn up to 35% of the revenue generated by the member you referred.
You may also be interested in Crypto Mining Game
Pros and Cons of Draftkings
- Weekly tournaments with huge payouts.
- Large player base keeps contests full
- You can create DFS leagues with your friends
- Huge free contests to practice before you pay
- Brand reputation and industry staying power
- They no longer match initial cash deposits
DraftKings is one of the leading fantasy sports markets. They offer a wide variety of contests. Additionally, they also offer a generous signup bonus for new players and lots of prize pool contests. You can notice contests at all buy-in levels. so, even if you don’t have a lot of money, you can get in on the action.
Also, read on Dream11 | Moon Bitcoin | Free Dogecoin | BTCclicks | Bit Fun |
What is your opinion on Draftkings reviews? Share your thoughts in our comments section. Share your views on our Twitter and Facebook pages. Also, read the reviews of some more earning sites.
Source: Read Full Article